I’ve been working on it since the beginning of the year, then I switched to making a workbench, and now I’m off the project for a week because of my daughter’s illness.
It was my first try using a lathe duplicator, and I’m quite pleased with the results.
But let’s start from the beginning. I start with cutting the legs, the turned part is bigger in diameter than the upper part. So I remove the waste with my router.
These holidays were too long! I missed my tools and tablesaw:) Before them (damn, it was last year!) I started remaking marquetry wardrobe, which I didn’t even finish. I managed to cut side parts, today was a lathe day!